Sunday, October 29, 2017

SEXY ROBBERY


Just a regular day in the grocery store…






Just came here to pick up some orange juice... 




OR NOT...



This shoot took place before entering the Fashion show, and I immediately 

formulated a concept when we passed by the grocery and I grabbed to 

opportunity to do what I can… dressed like this, with a balaclava.
 






                 And yes I sat in the fashion show, near front rows, with the mask … I wish I looked crazier though.



When we were shooting people started sort of peeking through aisles thinking what was going on.  Probably thinking “Why is there a woman—man, wearing thigh highs and a ski mask, are my children safe… are my lemons safe?”  and a bunch of kids just started staring, we didn’t want to make a scene and since sales ladies and staff were also beginning to wonder what we were doing we started switching places and all, aisle to aisle, from cereal to detergents, it was just an uncomfortable feeling when guards started monitoring our every move, but since they didn’t seem like they were going to kick us out (it was obvious we were shooting pictures) we just proceeded to do our thing, fast, like I pose and ask if they god a good shot and then we leave the grocery with a bag of chips lol.








And then we decided to go to the high-end area…





GUCCI




 GUCCI GUCCI GANG GANG


Now this time I legitimately got scared because we only did this for around 10 minutes and luckily enough there were no security in the entrance where we were shooting, but there were people in the valet area from a bit far who thought we were up to no good, probably because of how I looked.

 There was a woman pointing to our direction repeatedly talking with the other men, in the valet area and it appeared that were about to approach us… with angry faces J I continued to pose though but repeatedly taking of my mask just to be sure that I won’t get reprimanded or arrested or anything.






I FEEL LIKE GUCCI











PHOTO: Cheyenne Tsai













No comments

Post a Comment

© ᐱ N G E L ᐱ N ᐱ R C H Y
Maira Gall