Monday, December 14, 2020

About me 2.0

I decided to update this “About Me” post because the person I was a few years ago is a completely different being to who I am now. Maybe and I guess this is the perfect time to let you know a little more about me.

Greetings, I go by many different names, some call me Angel01d, some call me Angel, and some call me Zer0 but really you can just call me “A”. 
Different names summon a different part and being in me but you can call me “A” if you wish to just refer to me as a whole.
As I mentioned before, my name isn’t that important, but my mind, concepts and creations are.
I am a Fashion Design graduate from the Philippines, I graduated August of 2019 just a few months before quarantine came to change our lives.
I like to call myself a Fashion Artist rather than a designer as I see myself questioning Fashion more than solving its problems. 
I am heavily influenced by Sci-Fi, provocative art, unusual Fashion choices and my experiences in playing video games and how it molded and shaped my brain as a kid.
I still consider myself a student even when I am not currently in a school as I am still learning; learning about our world, the people around me and products of my environment.
If you wish to check out my creations...
You may see my designs on my Instagram @anyarchy (ANYARCHY).
And also @pepita_anyarchy if you wish to check out my beloved mascot and character, Pepita !
@angel01d for my alternate character
and @stockinganarchy for my main account where I post most of the time.

This blog will revolve around my creations, my stories and just things I wish to share with people from every single corner of the earth.
I wish to inspire or help anyone through my works and learn during the process of mistakes and errors.

No comments

Post a Comment

© ᐱ N G E L ᐱ N ᐱ R C H Y
Maira Gall