Sunday, October 29, 2017

A TRIBUTE TO PLAAASTIC!


P L A A A S T I C !



 This is a tribute to the one and only, G G




            Ever since I’ve seen her last photo she posted on her Instagram account (at least for now… maybe?) I was still in complete disbelief of what had happened.  All I could ever think of is “Where could she be?” “Is she hiding somewhere?” “I want to know what she is doing right now.” "What is she up to?"






            I couldn’t stop thinking about her to be honest, my friends probably think I’m crazy when I keep sharing with them my theory about GG and what might have happened based on very little “research” I have found, but basically I think she was tired of everything already, period. And she talks about how much she dislikes her birthday which is on the same day as Halloween, October 31, and I want to believe she might have a surprise at that day…  So I believe she took a train going somewhere and did not tell anyone, even her closest friends, and it even seems that Sheidlina must have no clue either to her whereabouts and status…nothing…literally nothing.




            I know that the possibilities of her taking her own life is immensely possible, due to the number of shits that have happened to her life… divorced, got put behind bars, made a book and it got sold out and the money went to the divorce, got her macbook stolen, etc.

 



SO MUCH SHIT HAS HAPPENED TO HER, and that is not even all of it…

 She is the strongest fucking being in the world…

But then she just disappeared…

Like it was nothing…

Like smoke in the air…





I always crave for her posts, I check her Instagram almost every single day, I check her website pretty often…her YouTube and other social stuff… still no updates…

I wonder what could have been the reason why it is she decided to do that…

But I can definitely know already why it was even going to possibly happen in the first place…


So maybe I thought, I make this tribute to her.

Being one of the most influential people in my creative soul and in life.

It sounds so weird to say that knowing I never met this person, never shared a conversation, hell never interacted with her in real life but the internet made all of this happen.  I open her Instagram live videos, she even answered my questions and replies and likes to comments, she is a real human being… A very influential, powerful and an amazing one.






Maybe she did give up already...







But I cannot...






She did not disappear for nothing...

GG, if you are reading this… I’ll be waiting, wherever you are or whatever you do, you will still inspire me and I will keep loving your works, you truly are an amazing artist.  You will keep inspiring me forever, dead or alive, online & offline. Thank you for being one of the greatest, most influential artists ever.



PHOTO BY: Karren Barcita
In Collaboration with: Neil Cleofe & Mon Criste
Deathblow Masked Hoodie: Dollskill www.dollskill.com
Harness: eBay
Mask: A gift from a dear friend of mine
Mouth Gag : Random Sex Shop
Boots: F21, sadly
Shorts: Designed and handmade by me
Choker: WEGO, customized by me


No comments

Post a Comment

© ᐱ N G E L ᐱ N ᐱ R C H Y
Maira Gall