Friday, November 16, 2018

Black hole

I am in a very dark place right now


I am in the same dark place 


where I was last year.


But somehow it feels different.

Like a familliar visitor.


I never invited in the first place.

But constantly visits me.


I already got “it” out of here many times and I know I will eventually get it out again...


Eventually...


When IS eventually?

What day?

What week?

What year?




Because if no one knows

I only wish I could fast forward everything now...

Skip to that part...

So I would want this all to end faster because I already know what will eventually happen eventually.


Eventually...


I have drowned under my personal thoughts once again, no floats to help me out but hey I’ve done this before so I guess I am not in panic.


I just know I’m suffering alone on this with no one else to blame but this unstable, uncapable brain that overlooks every situation imaginable.


Sometimes I wish I was blind just to see things I can never see as a person with crystal clear vision.


Sometimes I wish I could buy a new brain because this one isn’t working right like others.


Sometimes I wish I could exchange hearts, so mine would stop beating uncontrollably.


Maybe I am just incapable of handling human emotion.


But was getting better at it.


I was learning.


Although, am I learning all the wrong things?


What happened to me now? 


Whatever happened now. 


I have already eliminated so many parts of me and have changed so much from who the thing was inside this flesh was, years ago...


but I’m still unidentified...


I am still troubled what shape I take...


I am still indecisive and morally challenged.


I have changed so many parts of the thing inside this body...


Yet how much of myself 


Do I have to kill


In order to feel alive?

No comments

Post a Comment

© ᐱ N G E L ᐱ N ᐱ R C H Y
Maira Gall