Saturday, May 5, 2018

Glitter Tears

I was once told I looked pretty when I cry.

I was around 13 or 14 during that time.

She was my tutor.

I had a rough day and as we were studying we
started chatting, then I started ranting and then and then finally I started crying.

She was surprised, because who cries in a middle of a review lesson lol.

I remember I was crying about my family problems and school problems.
About my expression and my being. and how no one seems to accept it but my friends.

My nose started getting puffy, my cheeks flushed with a rosey glow, my eyes watery and sparkly like a pool reflecting the rays of the sun.

She jokingly says whenever I cry my skin begins to glow and I become prettier.

It’s funny, and cute.

To think someone looks pretty, cute, and glowing in a moment of vulnerability and gloom, there lies beauty.

Even in the gloomiest, you can still see something pleasing about it.

Maybe if I cry in front of him, will he find me pretty?

No comments

Post a Comment

© ᐱ N G E L ᐱ N ᐱ R C H Y
Maira Gall