Tuesday, August 29, 2017

ᐱPCC 2017

APCC 2017

OVERWATCH & TOKIDOKI


This was my experience in APCC2017, day two...

I woke up around 8:00am, immediately texting my best friend to get ready, because I WILL NOT ALLOW us to miss Gaku Space and Simone Legno and the Stranger Things Cast (and we were not able to see tha cast LOL)

I was very impatient the day before, too excited to focus on anything else, I set all things aside just for this moment, I also cannot miss meeting one of my favorite artists! Simone Legno is basically the God Daddy of TokiDoki and I really cannot let this opportunity to pass again.

My bestfriend told me he has a hangover but we agreed to meet at my house at around 11am.
It was 10:30am I text him, about the schedule.
It was 11:00am I told him I will go ahead if I don’t receive a reply within 11:30am.


It was 11:30am I went ahead, got ready and immediately went out texting my friend that if whoever gets first buys tickets for both ASAP.

Fast forward I decided to wait for my friend instead, so we both go in at the same time.
Lines were packed, and exactly when we were about to get tickets an earthquake begins to shake the hall, yes, a fucking earthquake, not a big one, but one that made me and the cashier close our eyes and say “SHET.” we both thought we were lacking in sleep or have not eaten at all but that was immediately debunked when my friend and some people also said they felt a small earthquake.

Moving forward I was waiting in line and I couldn’t believe it.
He’s in front me signing fans’ posters and taking cute photos
.
I wasn’t ready, or maybe I was.  I was trembling, because I really want him to sign the sexy Genji art that I have LOL.




(I wanted him to sign this... Jusko po.)

(Not my artwork, it is by maorenc, please support them!)

And it did happen!
It was fast… but our convo went something like this:


Me: “Hi! I HAVE SOMETHING TO SIGN FOR YOU~! <3”
Gaku: *nods* w/ a smile
Me: *hands out artwork of sexy Genji “It’s this one…” in the tiniest voice

Gaku cracked a huge smile and begins to laugh, I was probably blushing red on my stupid face (and probably all over my body) I even said sorry but he immediately said “No! you don’t have be sorry!” with a huge smile as I cover my face with my sketchbook, peeking my eyes out (which was supposed to be my backup if I get kicked out if they find the artwork offensive just in case)
Since my head was going crazy, having repetitive reality checks, while trying to maintain balance on my 6 inch platform heels I couldn’t remember the exact words we exchanged during our short interaction but I do remember him saying “Ah… You!” in a jokingly manner.
He said “Where do I sign?”
I immediately say that he can sign anywhere he’d like and he said
“Here! (on the) Abs!” and I get goosebumps on my neck and my back my (imaginary) pussy and my crack.
Imagine hearing GENJI SHIMADA’S VOICE AND HIM TALKING TO YOU ABOUT WRITING ON HIS ABS.

I got lost, couldn’t remember any exact words and statements but I do remember being surprised as he gets another postcard of Genji with Sakura flowers and he signs it for me! (Now I have another souvenir to keep forever)
I thanked him again and again, and was already too shy at this point to possibly ask him to say a voiceline … (dahil sa SOBRANG KILIG MGA MAMSHIE ‘Di ko kinaya)


He stands and I immediately snap up and regret wearing these skyscrapers on my feet. I appeared just a bit taller than him, if I didn’t wear the shoes I would have looked more petite beside him but who gives a shit at that point so I just sort of crouch a bit and immediately wrap my arms around his biceps and make a semi-awkward smile as I rest my stupid face on his shoulder. (This is sounding like a 50-shades novel so It stops here)

It looked very obvious as if I was bending down to obviously look shorter.
IN THE END I SURVIVED and I was JUMPING UP AND DOWN overfilled with joy and achievement. (Right next to the exit of the signing booth, where he and a bunch of fans are)
I don’t know if he saw me act like a Bunny Hopping D.Va but I was so happy my friend and his sister were also shooketh so I guess I’m still normal and sane.


Here I am...Next to that person who voiced one of my favorite Overwatch characters.
Hearing his voice was definitely a blessing
and a beautiful curse.
-ᐱ-

No comments

Post a Comment

© ᐱ N G E L ᐱ N ᐱ R C H Y
Maira Gall